Me And My Life!

My photo
Bukit Jelutong "OR" Damansara Damai, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
simple but annoying...i guess!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Keep In Touch Again


Photographer-tyqa

Hi.Its been like a month I didn't update anything.Nothing much happen.I want to share a short story written by my senior Amirul Faiz!He is an amazing writter!
The title is Something Money Can't buy...

A father came back late from work and, he found his son sleepily waiting for him on the cold hard floor."Daddy!" yelled the boy happily as he ran towards his father."Daddy, Daddy, can I ask you a question?" asked the boy. "Sure, what is it son?" his father replied."How much do you make in an hour?" asked the boy. "You don't need to know anything about that, it's none of your business. Why would you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily."Oh, I just wanted to know...But please, please just tell me, how much do you make an hour?" the boy said it softly."If you must know, I make $20 per hour"."Oh.. Daddy, May I please borrow $10?" asked the boy. "If the only reason you asked me that silly question is because you wanted to borrow some money for some stupid silly toy, then you march right up to your room on the floor and go straight to bed!". The father was furious and said "Have a think about your selfish and childish behavior , I work night and day and all I get is this!". The boy crawled back onto the floor."How dare he asked me such thing, but maybe I was to harsh on him..." said the man to himself. After an hour the man calmed himself," Maybe I should go apologize to him". He went to his son that is lying on the floor and asked "Are you sleeping, son?"."No Daddy I'm awake", replied the boy."I've been thinking for the past hour, maybe I was to harsh on you. It's been quite a long day and.. I took my aggravation on you. Here's the $10 you asked for", said the man to the boy smiling. Thankful and happy, the boy reached under his pillow. The father saw some coins and instantly started to get angry again. He said in an angry voice "Why do you want some more money when you already have some?". The boy said " Because, Daddy, I didn't have enough but now I do. Daddy, now I have $20. May I please buy one hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I want to have dinner with you". The father was crushed. He wrapped his arms around his son and begged for forgiveness.~The End~



No comments:

Post a Comment